So I'm sitting at work it's almost 3 AM and I have no book to read so to keep myself awake I thought I'd make a new post. This time of year always gets you thinking about life and what you're thankful for. So here it goes:
1. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. (and I know he'll read this and smile even though he likes to pretend he's too cool for blogs or facebook he checks them almost daily, yup he does). He is such a great husband and father and I am so lucky to have him! He has always been such a good supporter for our family. Even if it means working at jobs he hates to help us make ends meet and put me thought college so I could have the career I wanted. I want him to have that too, and I know he will.
2. I'm thankful for my kids. The grow and learn everyday and I just love them to pieces. They make life worth living, I can't imagine how empty my life would be if I were suddenly childless again.
3. I'm thankful for all of my and Jake's extended family. I'm especially thankful this year for my Grandpa and what a great man he was. I am so thankful that he found and married my Grandma Faye so that we can call her and her amazing family our family as well.
4. I'm thankful for my education and my job. In the economy we are currently in I'm thankful everytime I get a paycheck that I have a job that is pretty secure reguardless of the economy. I know that I will always be able to feed and shelter my family if nothing else.
Lastly, I'm thankful to anyone who takes time out of their life to read my silly little blog. (Unless you're a creey stalker who I don't know....you weirdo stop looking at stranger's blogs).
5. I'm thankful for mother's. If it weren't for Jake's and my mother's our kids would have spent a lot more time in daycares. They have been so good to watch our kids for us whenever we need and their work schedules allow.
No comments:
Post a Comment