"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Friday, December 5, 2008
Twilight
Yes, I'm one of those definatley not a teenager, but still love these books written for teens, weirdos. I've been excited to see this movie ever since I read the first book about a year ago. I wanted to be sure I wouldn't be disapointed, so I made myself get into the midset that it wouldn't be as good as the book, and it might in fact be awful. I didn't want to build it up in my head like it was going to be the GREATEST movie ever and then be sad when it wasn't. So then when I did see it I was pleasantly surprized that it was pretty well done! Some cheesy parts, but how could there not be. I think a lot of the characters were cast perfectly. Especially Jessica, she was a perfect self centered snot. The worst part of the movie was the loud mouth sitting next to me in the theater who couldn't stop tearing the movie apart. She was talking SO loud my sister-in-law Jenny, who was sitting on the other side of me, kept looking at me and saying "What?" thinking it was ME talking. I'll definatley buy it when it comes out. I'd love to see it a bunch more times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LAME! lol
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised, but twice is enough for me. It did a really good job of portraying high school--yuck!
Post a Comment