"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 Months

I can't believe he's already 9 months old! He is so much fun! He can pull himself up to standing and is walking around furniture. His balance is actually really good. So I guess he'll start walking whenever he feels like it. He can pull himself up to standing with just the help of a wall or fridge. It's so funny, he'll pull himself up and then stand there like he's being arrested. Here's a cute video of Hallie making him laugh. She's jumping off the bottom few stairs and he thinks it's hilarious. Also Hallie and I have been doing a tradition of decorating a Gingerbread house kit each year. She's getting much better at it, but myskills could use some work.

From 12-9-2008



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the video? Cute gingerbread house, we need to ours still.

The Lewis' said...

It didn't upload, then I had to start my work week. It might be a couple days before I actually get it on here. Oops.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Cute gingerbread house. That is something we didn't do this holiday but i wish we had!!