Christmas was alot of fun this year! Hallie was SO excited! She was begging to open her presents for weeks before Christmas. Thankfully she had school until the 23rd so that kept her busy and out of the house. On Christmas Eve we had some of Jake's family and some of mine all come to our house. We ate good food and played games. Favorties were Pictureka, Blokus, and Guitar Hero. Santa made a pretty good stop at our house. Jake got clothes and a couple of really nice hoodies. I got clothes and he made me an awesome shelf for our front room, it's the one in the picture above. I love it, thanks Jake! Hallie was spoiled she got everthing from a remote control volkswagon beetle barbie car to Hannah Montana make-up. I think she was happy with everything she got. Grady had fun he actually liked his present more than the wrapping paper and boxes! He got a walk/ride lion and a busy ball popper amongst other things. Every year I feel like we didn't buy enough stuff and that Christmas will be a disapointment, but once the day comes and all the gifts are opened I end up feeling like we went way overboard and bought too much.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas
Christmas was alot of fun this year! Hallie was SO excited! She was begging to open her presents for weeks before Christmas. Thankfully she had school until the 23rd so that kept her busy and out of the house. On Christmas Eve we had some of Jake's family and some of mine all come to our house. We ate good food and played games. Favorties were Pictureka, Blokus, and Guitar Hero. Santa made a pretty good stop at our house. Jake got clothes and a couple of really nice hoodies. I got clothes and he made me an awesome shelf for our front room, it's the one in the picture above. I love it, thanks Jake! Hallie was spoiled she got everthing from a remote control volkswagon beetle barbie car to Hannah Montana make-up. I think she was happy with everything she got. Grady had fun he actually liked his present more than the wrapping paper and boxes! He got a walk/ride lion and a busy ball popper amongst other things. Every year I feel like we didn't buy enough stuff and that Christmas will be a disapointment, but once the day comes and all the gifts are opened I end up feeling like we went way overboard and bought too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks like you had a fun Christmas. I like the shelf, I want one like it in my living room.
Sounds like you guys had a great christmas i LOVE the shelf its so darling did your hubby make it or just buy it?? Where did he get it if he bought it??
He made it! I told him he should make some more and sell them at quilted bear or something.
i want one of those shelfs. how much would he charge?
Post a Comment