"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Teeth for Two- Take 2




On Sunday morning when I came home from work I asked Hallie if she'd lost her tooth yet. She said "No, but I hope I loose it today!". Of course she wouldn't let me try to pull it. So I made her breakfast and afterward I was tickling her and Graden and she smiled and NO MORE TOOTH! We looked everywhere for it and finally found it on her plate covered in syrup. At least she didn't swallow it. And now Graden's teeth are big enough to see in a picture so here's a cute one of him. He still hasn't cut any top teeth yet, but they sure look like they will anyday now.


1 comment:

Rebecah Ogden said...

they are so cute! graden's eyes are so big and blue! they just grow up so fast.