How fun!! Those were the good old days elementary school and tumbling!! So carefree!! She will be a great dancer i'm sure :-) Cute little ballet outfit its very fitting :-)
It reminds me when I was in ballet I love it! She is so stinkin cute all dressed up! I can't wait to see her perform!
Ahhh she looks so adorable! Hopefully she doesn't get her dancing ability from our side. Or lack thereof haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun!! Those were the good old days elementary school and tumbling!! So carefree!! She will be a great dancer i'm sure :-) Cute little ballet outfit its very fitting :-)
It reminds me when I was in ballet I love it! She is so stinkin cute all dressed up! I can't wait to see her perform!
Ahhh she looks so adorable! Hopefully she doesn't get her dancing ability from our side. Or lack thereof haha
Post a Comment