"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marcus

Last night me and Jake went to see Marcus. He was second place on "Last Comic Standing" and is from Utah. He was filming his DVD in Ogden at the Egyptian Theater. It was a lot of fun, and we may end up actually being in it (we were on the second row)! It was kind of cool to be involed in tape changes and the fake shots they do for tv sake. Like film the audience from behind the comedian while he pretends to talk and we fake laugh. During one joke he was talking about the different ways girls can wear their hair and he pointed to me and said "they can wear it straight.....". So watch out for that part and you'll know he was talking about me. Anyway he's really funny, I put a link to some clips from you tube in the side column if you're interested. Oh and the most awesome thing of the night was that "Wolf" the american gladiator was one of the hosts. (He had the coolest sparkly skull belt.) But I think that TV people are not as big as they look because he was only a little taller than me.

4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

that sounds like so much fun! Thats cool your in the show though 15 minutes of fame has come your way my dear :-)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that I work with someone famous.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like fun! Hey can I have your email so I don't have to use the work one?

Stephanie Behling said...

But, you're tall;)