Here's the pictures of her first day today.
Hallie ready to go and showing off her high shcool musical backpack.
Her first homework project she was assigned at her meeting with her teacher last week. She had to decorate a can for her desk to keep her pencils and crayons in. I think it turned out pretty cute!
In front of the door to her classroom.
Our goodbye hug! (I actually held it together and didn't cry, I was so proud of myself!)
The first day is done only 13 years or so to go!
3 comments:
How fun first day of school she looks so excited and happy to be there!! Great job at holding it all together, your a great mom!!
she looks so cute! Crazy to think we have kids in Kindergarten.
I love it!! She is so stinkin cute! When I asked her what she did on her first day she said "Balancing... ya just balancing actually." ha ha it was so funny. I am glad she was able to show off her new backpack!
Post a Comment