They were taken at Oaklawn Park in N. Ogden. It's kind of a cool little park that has your normal football/baseball fields then off to the side there's a ravine surrounded with trees with a river and picnic tables. Some other RT's have been mailed one, but my license was listed under my old address. I have talked to a few people who said they'd give me their pass. We'll see if anyone remembers to bring one to work.
4 comments:
Where is that at?? It is so pretty. Any new on your free pass? I passed by your work on Friday, it is a very nice hospital.
They were taken at Oaklawn Park in N. Ogden. It's kind of a cool little park that has your normal football/baseball fields then off to the side there's a ravine surrounded with trees with a river and picnic tables.
Some other RT's have been mailed one, but my license was listed under my old address. I have talked to a few people who said they'd give me their pass. We'll see if anyone remembers to bring one to work.
BTW I want to go to the body worlds exibit. If any healthcare workers out there got a free pass and aren't going, I'll take your pass off your hands!
The family pics are SOO cute i love the new pic at the top your family is so darling!!
Post a Comment