"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Sunday, March 29, 2009

Treehouse Children's Museum

















We went to the Treehouse museum a couple weeks ago, but I forgot to post the pics until now. Hallie had so much fun! We'll go back when she has a field trip in May that I signed up to go with her. Graden had some fun too. The are all kinds of activities and toys for kids to play with and learn. There is a lot of things to teach kids about other cultures, a pretend oval office, fish tanks, and a giant tree in the middle of the building that has staircases and pathways you can use to get around the building. The best part is IHC has a buy one get one free employee discount so all four of us got in for under $10. Kids are free until they walk and since Graden isn't technically a full time walker yet he was free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to know about that discount. I usually just bum off my friend that has a season pass and can get me in for free.