It's hard to believe he's already one! We had a big birthday party yesterday with all of our family. He got lots of awesome presents. Thank you everyone! He was excited about each one and didn't want to move on to open the next present. Luckily big sister Hallie was there to finish opening them for him. He ate his cake but just acted like it was no big deal. He looked like he was just eating a meal. It was funny that he didn't get excited. He is getting so big! He's walking to get around now about half of the time. He makes it up to 10 feet so if it's a short distance he'll usually walk. We are so glad he is part of our family!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Grady! Sorry we couldn't be there.
I can't believe he is 1! Thanks for the help on baby-proofing. I ended up getting some straps from Babies R Us that someone recommended-I have yet to get my husband to install them, but we'll see how they hold up.
Post a Comment