"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Hallie had a fun Easter. Saturday morning when I got home from work we went over to the park to do the Easter Egg hunt. We did it two years ago and she LOVED it, but forgot about it last year. On the Monday after Easter she was saying how she couldn't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt at the park! I had to break her little heart and tell her we missed it :( So this year we made sure to go.
There was a lot of people! Saturday night the Easter Bunny made an early stop at our house and gave us the movie "Bedtime Stories" to watch that night. Luckily I didn't get called into work. Then Sunday morning the kids got their Easter baskets.









No comments: