Before: This is mid-room clearing out stage. Her walls were a medium tan, she had pink Hannah Montana bedding, although that's already out. We moved in when she was 4 so everything on her walls was PINK, PINK, and more PINK.
After: Hallie chose the paint colors and fabrics. I made the comforter cover. Jake's mom made the fabric wall hangings and pillows. Jake did all the finish work and paint.
I ordered the curtains online and they didn't match as well as I thought they would. Maybe I'll get some different ones later.
One of her requests was a chalk board wall. So Jake painted one for her. There is still some small trim that needs to go around it. (That old end table and chair are her desk for when she plays school which is everyday. I know they don't match.)
Here are close ups of Jake's fabulous finish work and paint stripes. That is a little shelf over her closet:)
No comments:
Post a Comment