"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Monday, May 9, 2011

Romeo and Juliet

Last week was Hallie's second grade class play. She was picked to be Juliet in a children's version of Romeo and Juliet. She did SO awesome! We are SO proud of her.

Here's what the stage looked like.
This is when the whole class sang the song Romeo and Juliet by Taylor Swift. All the boys got down on one knee and sang to the girls during one part of the song. At the end of the song Hallie and the boy who played Romeo sang the last line of the song together. It was SO SO SO cute and I had just stopped video taping. Dang. Well her teacher's husband videoed the whole play and is making a DVD. So I will have to get one of those.


Hallie and Eli aka Romeo and Juliet

Hallie with her best friends from school.

Hallie pretending to be dead so I could get a picture.



1 comment:

Logan said...

What a cute Juliet. You must have been so proud of her.