She has had a very busy spring. Birthday, Romeo and Juliet, dance recital, and she will have her first softball game on Tuesday. This is the first time in my life where I've kind of wished I was a stay at home mom. I had a hard time fitting in work around all her activities.
She did two dances like usual. A tap dance and a ballet dance. For the tap dance she wore this super cute flapper outfit. It was called "Little Brown Jug."

This was her ballet outfit for the "Scottish Jig Ballet".

She got an award for perfect attendance and a trophy.

Here she is out in front of the Egyptian Theater where she performed with her trophy and flowers.

I took these with my cell phone. They turned out pretty good! She is SO beautiful!

Grandpa Jeff and Hallie having a staring contest at Roosters.

After her performance we went over to Rooster's for an early dinner/late lunch with both sets of grandparents. Grady was in a silly mood and these pictures Hallie took give a good insight to his personality.



1 comment:
What a cute little dancer! She must be a very talented little girl with acting in the play and dancing.
Post a Comment