He got a Zhu Zhu Pet from Jim and Amanda. He and Hallie have had a lot of fun chasing it around the house. I think she wants one too wink wink ;). He also got a Toy Story magnadoodle and a monster flashlight. From Cassi and Dave and Jaki and Kip. I am not sure which is from which. Sorry :) He got a homemade tiger shirt from Russ and Debra. Jeannette and Dan got him some monster trucks. I'm not sure if they coordinated with my parents or not, but they were perfect. My parents got him a couple more monster trucks and a ramp for them to race down. Thanks everyone!
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Grady's Birthday-part 2
We planned to celebrate Grady's birthday with my family at our monthly family dinner. Well Sat afternoon Grady started with a fever of 102 degrees. This continued on and off through the night. The next day he was seeming better. Then he took a nap and woke up with a temp of 102.3. He had NO other symptoms at all, so weird. We decided it's be best of he and Jake stayed home and Hallie and I went to dinner. I know mean that we went without the guest of honor, but I never get to have dinner and visit with my family because of my work schedule. So we brought his gifts and some cake home to him and I promised that we'd take lots of pictures so everyone could see him opening his presents without having to be exposed to him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So adorable!
The Todd's gave Grady the magnadoodle. Rylan has a Cars one like it and has loved it. He was so excited for Grady to have one like his!
Post a Comment