I have been doing laundry in an unfinished basement for over 3 years. I am happy to announce my wonderful husband finished my new laundry room. The original plans from our house had a combined laundry/bath. Then a small room off to the side that was too small to be anything else but storage really. So we decided it would be better to separate the laundry and bathroom. Also this worked out because I was able to continue to do laundry while the work was going on in the other room, then just move the washer and dryer in. Then that freed up the old laundry room to become a bathroom. Jake worked long and hard on this any chance he got and it's finally DONE! Thanks honey!
This is my old laundry room.

The NEW one!

It sucks that the dryer hose and washer hook-ups have to be visible, but it's a basement so the foundation comes about halfway up the wall. So it just wasn't possible to hide them.

This is my favorite part of the room. I requested LOTS of storage. These shelves are huge. I can even fit a good sized laundry basket on them.

No comments:
Post a Comment