"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Family Photos


Hallie brushing her teeth. Her two front teeth have been wiggly since Christmas! Maybe they'll actually come out sometime soon.

Hallie and Grady trying on my glasses. She looked so cute in them but refused to have her picture taken.

In this one you can see some of his new teeth. He got 4 canines and 4 premolars all at once! That makes 16 total now.

Apparently styling your hair with macaroni and cheese is in this season.

Here's Graden being his cute self. He is always smiling!

I cut myself some bangs the other day. I was bored and wanted something new. Jake says I look like a totally different person, and that it might make him feel like he's cheating on me. Ha Ha! I'm still iffy about whether I'll keep them or grow them back out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! The bangs do make you look a lot different, but they definitely work for you. Cute :)