"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Saturday, August 8, 2009
New Job!......as in additional job.
So this past week I found out I got the job I applied for at McKay-Dee Hospital. I will still work my current fulltime job at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray but it will be nice to pick up some extra shifts closer to home. Since McKay is only 20 minutes from my house vs. an hour to IMed. I'll be working in the Respiratory Therapy department PRN (as needed) so just some shifts here and there. I'm exicted because the RT's at Mckay have many different job duties than I have now so it will definately be challenging and a learning experience. I'm nervous about taking on the responsibility of another job but I think I can handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O.K. you can have another job as long as you NEVER quit the NICU at IMC. Good luck and please don't burn yourself to the ground.
Post a Comment