I find this a little ironic:
Graden just got his bottom two teeth as I previously mentioned, and now the tooth fairy will soon be making a stop at our house. Hallie has her first loose tooth! She is loosing her bottom tooth, the same one that was Graden's first tooth to come in. Never a dull moment.
Today we also had Hallie's meeting with her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Judkins. She starts school a week from Monday! Oh my goodness she is growing up too fast. I think I will be crying on that day.
2 comments:
I seriously cannot believe she will be in kindergarten!! that will be so fun for her though she will be so smart!! YEAH for the tooth fairy she was always very generous :-)
I can't believe she is already in school! She is getting so big! These 5 years have gone by way to fast! Graden is so big now too! His teeth are so dang cute too! I love them all!
Post a Comment