Hallie loves to hold her brother and since he is is getting better at sitting up and supporting himself it's easier to let her. I have the cutest kids!
Grady loves his exersaucer he is able to stand up, play with toys, and turn around to look all over the room. It keeps him entertained for quit some time. I was looking to buy one of these and a couple I work with ended up offering theirs to me since their kids have out grown this stage. Gotta love the freebies! Thanks Dave and Cheryl! His second tooth on the bottom is in and he seems to be getting his top two as well. As soon as they're big enough to be able to see, I'll post a picture.
1 comment:
i swear you just had him like last month and he is already getting teeth wow he is so big they are so cute!!
Post a Comment