"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom questions............

I have been contemplating life as a mother lately and have come up with some questions I'd like answered:



How is it possible that a baby can poop just seconds after you change their diaper, and spit up the second after you change their clothes?

How can it be that a normally well behaved 5-year-old can have a complete meltdown for over an hour after you tell them you can't play barbies with them because you need to get dressed so you can go to McDonald's for lunch?

Why is it that a child who is potty trained and fully capable of independently using the potty can suddenly need your assistance in the bathroom, when you absolutely have your hands full?

How is it possible that when a child gets hurt of is sad they only want the parent who is at work?
Why does it always seem like a baby will immediately stop doing whatever cute thing they were doing as soon as they see the camera?

How come you can cut a babies fingernails and they'll scratch their face the next day anyway?

I guess it's the same way it's possible to love your kids more than you ever thought you could possibly love anyone................................It just is.

3 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Oh wow look what i have to look forward to one day ha ha ha :-). Good luck finding your answers to those q's my dear!! :-)

Anonymous said...

We should do something! Graden is getting so big.

Our life said...

All of those are so true! I have to be so careful when holding Grady so I don't get soaked! I have some stunning neices and nephews!