"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Our Tall Boy!
Graden's 4 month check up was today. I know he's 4 1/2 months, but that was the soonest we could get him in after I waited for my work schedule and then forgot to schedule his appt. Well I knew he was tall since he has been wearing 6-9month sleepers for the past month.He measures 27 3/4 inches! He is >97th percentile for height!!!!!!(Hallie was always that way to. She just made it onto the curve of the height growth charts at her 5 year check up.) He is 15 pounds 8 ounces which is the 60th percentile and his head is 41 cm which is the 50th percentile.
1 comment:
SEth Just had his 9 month check and he was 28 inches tall... Graden has one up on him. 4Months different and he is gonna pass him up!
Post a Comment