"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Friday, July 4, 2008
Funny Kid Story
So, Hallie loves to play with Graden a lot. Lately she has wanted to lay down and have me help him sit on her belly. She talks to him and makes him laugh and coo. Well the other day we were doing just that and she said "Mom, have Grady give me kisses!" So I leaned him toward her and... Splat he spit up right in her face! Not just a little either. It was in her eyes and everything. So we are both laughing and trying to wipe up the mess. She went and washed her face, but he must have got her good because later she had dry spit up still in her eyelashes. It made us laugh, but when Jake called and I wanted to tell him about it Hallie said "Don't tell him mom I'm embarrassing." Anyway hope that puts a smile on you face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious!
She is so funny and a proud big sister!!
Post a Comment