3 Joys:
- My kids and Hubby, I love being with them and am SO happy I have them in my life.
- The smell of my babies breath. I know it sounds weird but it is like a natural high. I just makes me feel good when I can smell his milky breath. It must be one of those mom instinct things.
- A long UNINTERRUPTED bath.
3 Fears:
- That Jake will leave me or die.
- That my kids will grow up to hate me no matter how hard I try to raise them right and love them.
- and Bears.
3 Goals:
- To spend lots of quality time with my children going on fun vacations and making memories.
- Put my husband through college to repay him for putting me through.
- My 10-15 year plan is to go to physician assistant school.
3 current obsessions/collections:
- Blogging.
- Taking tons of pictures of my kids. Some of which i am very proud of. Scroll down to the naked baby black and whites for and example.
- Trying to figure out an exercise routine/diet I can live with to help get the rest of the baby weight off.
3 random surprising facts:
- Hallie was born with an extra finger and toe on the left side. Luckily there was not bone so they were able to tie them off and the dried up like raisins and fell off by about 2 months old. Weird huh????
- I was destined to be a Lewis. My family lived on Lewis Dr. when I was born, I got married to a Lewis, and I now live on Lewis Peak Dr. (Also my sister Jeannette married a Lewis of no relation) It was fate, there was no escaping.
- Jake nearly died a few years ago when the top of his cement truck caught some power lines and pulled them down. There were holes burn through the metal of his barrel on the cement truck, his chisel was welded to the floor, and every hair on his body stood on end for the hours it took the power company to get him out of there. I still have a husband because his hands were on the steering wheel, his feet were on the rubber mat on the floor, and he knew better than to try to get out. Hence my 1st fear.
Now tag, you're it, Jill H., Maren B., Rebecah O., Katie B., and Sarah L.
Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your blog by listing their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1 comment:
will do as soon as I get a second! I love these.
Post a Comment