


I had seen a deal on Snowbird's website for $149 to stay the night and it included dinner. I mentioned to Jake that that would be a nice little get away. Once we got looking into it we found a great deal. We ended up getting a room and all day passes for all 4 of us for $203! This also included free breakfast for us (and not just a crappy continental one. Real breakfast at a real restaurant.) and kids eat free all the time. We haven't gone on a vacation in a while so we decided to do it!
It was SO much fun! We all decided it will be a new family tradition! We also had a couple of our friends Kevin and Heidi, and Andrea and Trevor, and their families come up with us too! We spent Friday swimming, going out to dinner at a yummy Mexican Restaurant, and playing on a playground. That......was actually closed for repair. Oops. Well the kids had fun anyway. Saturday was the day for the all day passes! So we went to breakfast, checked out of our rooms and headed out to the fun! (I apologize that these pics are not organized or in order. Blogger needs to come up with a better way to do that. I tried, but got frustrated and gave up.)
Here we are in the pool and hot tub.
At Dinner. That's cute little Sophia on the right.

Saturday! Time for some more fun!

On the Alpine Slide

Grady on the bouncy tramp thing. He even did a flip with the help of the employee!

Sophia and Grady




Hallie at the top of the mountain when we rode the tram up. She froze right there and would not walk any further. She's never been up that high.

The kiddos on our balcony.
The view from our balcony! So pretty!
Riding up on the Tram.

Jake and I on the Tram. I commented that I like this picture because we look so young and happy. And Jake said "If only they knew..."















No comments:
Post a Comment