Here he is on the school bus. He was so excited to ride the bus!




Grady is obsessed with Tigers and all other "Big Cats" as he calls them. He begged me to buy him this hat. How could anyone say no to this face?

He hasn't taken naps at home for about 9 months. When he does happen to fall asleep we groan, because we know it means he'll be up until 11pm or so. This was one of those days.

We love our Grady boy! I don't know what I would do with out him!
Hallie is finishing up soccer. Two more games to go. Then she will start basketball. She is doing well in school as always. I think her favorite thing about 3rd grade so far is learning cursive. She is really growing up. When she has been talking about things she wants for Christmas she hasn't mentioned a single toy. It's kind of sad, but at the same time I am excited to have her grow up.Here she is with her team in a half-time huddle.


Jake is still working on full time classes for his Bachelors Degree in Chemistry. He works so hard and his classes do not look like any fun to me. He also started working this summer at a company called Kelatron. He works in the lab and breaks down the vitamins the company makes and tests them for percentages and purity. He uses a machine called an HPLC machine. (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
Me still working as a Respiratory Therapy Supervisor. Nothing new really. Just trying to keep up with my family. I love my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment