"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Grady's Uncle Ben and Aunt Jenn were nice enough to give us a twin bed. It was oak, but I was really wanted to do his room with black furniture so I painted it black and we put it in his room. We figured we'd just let him decide when he is ready to make the move. With in a day or two he was asking to sleep in the big boy bed. Now the crib is gone and he's doing well for the most part. Naps are now um...... challenging to say the least. He is also starting to show some interest in potty training! He is growing up so fast.

This was his last nap in his crib.
His first nap in the big boy bed.

He wanted dinosaur bedding. I like how it turned out and all the storage is nice.

He also wants to swing in the big kids swing not the baby one.


No comments: