Jake's brother Ben and his family came down for a quick visit over the 24th of July weekend. It was nice to see them it's been a couple of years since they last came to visit and our niece Meadow and nephew Owen have grown so much and are SO cute! We all took a day and went to Lagoon together (except Mike, Sarah, and Anabelle who moved to CT last Tuesday). It was a blast! Super HOT, but lots of fun!
Within minutes of getting there, they kids are all wet.
Hallie and Meadow
Hallie and Meadow
Owen and Grady
Grady and Meadow
Grady and Meadow
What's going on back there?
Grady's sunscreen styled faux hawk.
Say cheese!
It was so fun! Jake and I even got to take turns riding a few grown-up rides.

The Samurai-always fun.

I rode the Spider for the first time-pretty fun!
and
.....Wicked!

So this trip to Lagoon was my second time riding this so I felt like I was prepared, but I wasn't. This ride is SO fast and takes you straight up then straight down. When the ride starts I am thinking WTF was I thinking getting on this thing?????? It is fun but it seriously freaks me out every time. If you can't go on it watch this video and remember videos always make things look slower and down play things, so it's really worse than it looks. Owen was a brave little 7-year-old and went on it, but I think it freaked him out a little and he was more timid about going on other rides the rest of the day. Hallie and Owen went on the white roller coaster. (I had to pay her a dollar to do it, he he.)
2 comments:
Lagoon looks like it was a blast! We're sad we couldn't be there with all of you. Glad you had fun. Way cute pictures :)
The kids look SO HOT! Good memories though! Miss u guys :(
Post a Comment