"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Jake and I have not dressed up for Halloween for probably 8 years. The last time I remember going out on Halloween, besides trick-o-treating with the kids, was when we were just dating. We haven't really felt the need to spend the money, time and effort. Well this year our neighbors had a party and so we got creative and came up with some costumes. Hallie went as a vampire princess. Don't ask me where the princess part comes in, I don't know, that's just what she called it. You'll have to see if you can figure out what Jake and I are. Unless you've already seen on facebook. I LOVE our neighbors! Every few months there is some get together, and everyone is so fun to hang out with. Grady was scared of Jake and cried when he first came downstairs all dressed up. If you are easily offended when people poke a little fun at the predominate religion, don't be please, it was way too funny of an idea not to do.

Here's most of the crowd.Hallie and her BFF Sami.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna live in your neighborhood! Those are GREAT costumes.