"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Monday, October 20, 2008
Watch Out!
Here's a video of Graden's progress with crawling. He's doing good which means a lot more work for us to keep him out of trouble! Also he FINALLY cut one of those top teeth through, poor kid he's been teething forever!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
give me the dang remote! j/k I love when babies become mobile, it is so fun. How in the heck do you post videos? I cannot figure out how to convert mine over to do this. Any advice?
That is a really cute video. He is getting so big so fast! It was funny because when I was watching it the Fergie song " Clumsy" you have on here was playing along with it and it was pretty funny. It was on the "you got me trippin, oh stumbling, fumbling, clumsy casue I'm fallin in love" lol you shoud try playing it and watching the video.
2 comments:
give me the dang remote! j/k I love when babies become mobile, it is so fun. How in the heck do you post videos? I cannot figure out how to convert mine over to do this. Any advice?
That is a really cute video. He is getting so big so fast! It was funny because when I was watching it the Fergie song " Clumsy" you have on here was playing along with it and it was pretty funny. It was on the "you got me trippin, oh stumbling, fumbling, clumsy casue I'm fallin in love" lol you shoud try playing it and watching the video.
Post a Comment