"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Wednesday, October 8, 2008

7 Months Old!

Graden is 7 months old today!!!!!! He is getting so big! We can now get through an entire day on just one burp cloth! (I never thought the day would come.) He is sitting up really well now and rarely tips over. He can go from sitting to crawling and can get anywhere he wants, but still has trouble getting himself up to a sitting position from laying. He's having fun exploring all the new things he can get his hands on. He LOVES to watch Rosco! Still no top teeth yet, even though he drools like crazy, and every one who sees him smile comments on how you can see the teeth right through his gums! He is starting to pay attention to books and his favorite right now it "Itsy Bitsy Spider". He giggles when you sing it to him, it's the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the day I didn't have an extra load of just burp cloths and bibs with Taven. I think I would take 4 with me when I went out.

Our life said...

It's amazing how big he is already! He is so fun to be around since he is such a happy baby! I can't wait to see when he crawls.

Rebecah Ogden said...

7 months old that's crazy! I can't believe he is crawling. They just grow so fast.