"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
What we've been up to:
2007 was a busy year for our little family. Laura spent Jan-Aug finishing up the Respiratory Therapy Program and graduating with a bachelors of science from Weber State University. She is now working at the new Intermountain Medical Center in SLC Utah. She mostly works in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit with premature infants. In July we found out that Hallie would finally be a big sister! We are so excited! We finally bought a real house with a yard and everything after selling our townhome we'd lived in since we got married 5 years ago. We moved in to our new place in August and have been working on making it our own. Also in August Jake started back to school at WSU to pursue his degree in Civil Engineering. After he so patiently supported Laura through her schooling he is really ready for his turn. He is driving a cement truck for now until he gets further into school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Laura!! Welcome to the blogging world. I love to see pics of your place and fam. Charron and I are planning on coming up sometime after the baby is born. Can't wait. Link us at marennate.blogspot.com.
You two are certainly busy. I only learned the other day that Jake was studying civil engineering. That's a pretty hard major, but I'm sure he can do it if he works hard.
You've come a long way, and I'm very proud of you.
Love, G. Lewis
Post a Comment