I went in to the doctor today and had an ultrasound. They are guessing he's about 7 lbs, 1 oz. We officially scheduled my induction for Saturday, March 8th at 6am! That gives him 2 and a half more weeks to gain some more weight (around 1/2 lb a week). We can't wait to meet him.
3 comments:
I am so excited for you! I love the picture of your prego belly's. Funny.
Hi, Sounds like Baby Boy is going to be a very large little boy. I hope things continue to go well until March 8th.
Did you ever get a 3-dimentional ultrasound like you had for Hallie?
I like your blog - it's very professional.
I always use my maiden name on the few blogs I reference: Jessie Bishop
Love, G. Lewis
how fun to know the date--although sounds like he may be pretty big. Have you decided on a name; can't remember....
Post a Comment