"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year we had our annual Christmas Eve Party at our house. Hallie loves this and starts asking in October if we are going to have it again. We invite any of our family who doesn't have other plans to come over and we gorge on delicious food and play games. I forgot to take any pictures that night. So I don't have any to share except Jake made these

Grilled Sea Scallops on Tortilla Chips with Avocado Puree and

Jalapeno Pesto

and these

Mini Open Faced Steak Sandwiches on Garlic Bread with Aged

Provolone and Parsley Oil

They were SO delicious. I LOVE that my hubby can cook!

On Christmas Eve we always get to open a new game.

Here's the kids in their new xmas jammies. Hallie wanted feety ones this year.

Hallie wrote this note to Santa and left cookies and carrots for the reindeer.

No comments: