This is my silly 7 year old daughter! I feel like she was just born. She had a great birthday this year. We celebrated with the Cullison family a couple weeks ago with all the other April birthdays. Her Aunt Jenn took her to lunch and shopping at the mall, one of her favorite things to do, for her present last weekend. They decided it will become a yearly tradition. Then on her birthday we had birthday dinner with the Lewis side of the family. She got lots of new gifts that she loves and it was fun to celebrate her being SEVEN YEARS OLD! I can't believe MY daughter is 7. WOW!
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Happy 7th Birthday Hallie!
This is my silly 7 year old daughter! I feel like she was just born. She had a great birthday this year. We celebrated with the Cullison family a couple weeks ago with all the other April birthdays. Her Aunt Jenn took her to lunch and shopping at the mall, one of her favorite things to do, for her present last weekend. They decided it will become a yearly tradition. Then on her birthday we had birthday dinner with the Lewis side of the family. She got lots of new gifts that she loves and it was fun to celebrate her being SEVEN YEARS OLD! I can't believe MY daughter is 7. WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she's a mini laura! so cute
ha ha I love the pics with the curlers!
Post a Comment