I've been tagged!
8 Things I am looking forward to...1- Paying off debt
2- Jake getting a new job
3- Jake finishing school
4- Going to Bear Lake in July
5- Hallie in all day school next year!
6- Going to Disneyland next year
7- Grady growing up just a little bit more, toddlers are SO messy I just can't keep up!
8- Having good relationships with my kids as they grow up
8 Things I did yesterday...
1-Took the kids to swimming lessons
2- Met with a financial counselor at America First (it's a free service and she was very helpful BTW)
3- Played with Hallie and Grady outside
4- Looked for my keys-still lost.
5- Read "Ramona the Brave" with Hallie
6- Laundry
7- Hung out with Jake
8- Got up at 3 am because I couldn't sleep
8 things I wish I could do...
1- Go shopping every day
2- Pay off our debt today
3- Go on tons of vacations
4- Buy two brand new cars
5- Spend more time with my family
6- Hire a maid
7- Buy a boat
8- Go on a cruise with Jake
8 shows I watch....
1-How I met your mother-It's the best show on TV
2-Scrubs- the reruns
3-the Office
4-ER- until it ended
5-30 Rock
6- whatever Jake or Hallie is watching
7-
8-
8 People Tagged.......
1-Anyone who wants to
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
No comments:
Post a Comment