"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

We got 18 inches of snow at our house yesterday! I am so ready for spring. Today we took the kids outside to play in the snow. It was Graden's first time. He doesn't have the proper attire so we didn't stay out very long, but I think he had fun. It's really hard to find snow boots and snow pants for kids under the age of one, so we never got him any. Here's some cute pics from today along with a few other recent ones. He is getting so big, I can't believe he's almost 1! He's so close to walking, but I think he still finds crawling easier. He has walked from our recliner to our chaise a few times which is about 6 feet! He claps and waves. He can say dada, dog, and whoa. It is SO cute when he says "whoa!". Hallie is progressing well in Kindergarten and can't wait till she can go to school ALL day and eat lunch there everyday next year.





No comments: