"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The After





So here's our bathroom now. Jake tiled the floor, painted the vanity and added new hardware, put up bead board and trim, and used granite tiles for the counter top. Today we bought this new light fixture that we will replace the old light with and we'll be done. I love it! I'm very happy to have a handy husband!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

The bathroom looks fantastic! Great job.

Isaac and Tallie said...

I love it! How fun to have a newly remodelled bathroom!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome. I love the bead board.

Rebecah Ogden said...

I love it! I love the bead board it's my favorite.

Anonymous said...

that looks awesome!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your bathroom is beautiful it turned out so good i love it!!