We went on Wednesday and rode the new commuter rail to try it out because I might ride it to work. Hallie and her cousins had fun on their first train ride. It was Hallie's actual birthday so she wanted to wear her princess tiara and jewelry that Uncle Russ and Aunt Deborah gave her. I don't know whether I will ride it because according to their website it would take me two hours to get to work, and I can drive it in 1 hour.
1 comment:
Wow - I would have loved to ride the FrontRunner. I grew up in a house where the Bamberger Railroad ran right in front of it. We rode the train to Lagoon!!
I would have even worn MY tiara if you had taken me.
Love, Grandma Lewis
PS - I use my maiden name on blogs - Jessie Bishop
Post a Comment