"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."




Thursday, March 13, 2008

GRADY BOY


Graden is doing pretty well now. When we left the hospital he had lost almost a pound (which they would have worried about more if he hadn't been so darn BIG) and he was getting some jaundice. So we had to go to the doctor for weight checks and billiruben checks to monitor him the first two days we were home, but he is okay now. I will probably try to put new pictures on here a lot because babies change SO much SO fast right now and it's fun to see that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything went well. Grady was such a large, beautiful baby boy; and he is so lucky to have his family; especially his Mommy who went through so much for him.

I hope to see you soon.
Love, Grandma Lewis

PS - Keep the photos coming!